Product Specialist / Accountmanager Noord-NL
Important biopharmaceutical company (hematology).
Tasks and responsibilities for the function as a Product Specialist / Accountmanager :
- Achieve revenue, sales, profit & qualitative objectives and targets for the assigned products within own geographical area;
- Manage day-to-day relationships with assigned customers & plan visits with them;
- Build and develop professional long-term customer relationships;
- Prepare, implement and review targeted account plans aligned with the commercial policies;
- Plan and prepare for each customer visit and record outcomes;
- Propose and provide each customer with appropriate solutions that will maximize opportunities both for the customer and client;
- Communicate all relevant information to existing and potential customers to guarantee their awareness of the product portfolio and its benefits;
- Acquire new customers;
- Capture and maintain all relevant sales and customer data;
- Gather and share with other sales reps and with line management all possible information on market intelligence and competitor activities to help anticipate competitive moves;
- Maintain presence in all existing & target customers;
- Deal with customer complaints & implement corrective actions;
- Continuously assess the market for new customers / opportunities / risks for the products;
- Deliver input for budget and forecast discussion with line management;
- Present products & their advantages, organize & distribute all needed promotional material and organize test usage where needed
- Participate in congresses and other customer events;
- Provide customer training and support / assistance where needed;
- Work closely with Product Manager, Project Manager, Commercial Managers, Sales Reps and Sales Support.
Requirements for the function as a Product Specialist / Accountmanager:
- Fulltime available;
- Overall work experience (post-graduation) for this level would be 8-10 years with 2-3 years minimum within the pharmaceutical industry within sales/commercial role;
- Degree level, ideally masters;
- Good job stability – our client likes to see people with at least 2-3 years with the same employer;
- Sales rep and commercial background, key account management, customer focus;
- Languages Dutch essential, English highly desirable;
- Our client likes someone who can be a self starter as this is a field based role so need someone able to manage their own time and diary and be disciplined, ability to self motivate.
- place of residence: in area Amsterdam – Enschede – Groningen!
Interested in this opportunity as a Product Specialist / Accountmanager? Contact Tom van der Poel +31 651846575