Pharmacovigilance Manager / Drug Safety Officer
Our client’s 10.000+ employees are scientists, researchers, communicators, manufacturing specialists and regulatory experts located around the globe. They come up with new approaches to addressing today’s health issues—from life-threatening illness to chronic conditions.
The company targets specific difficult-to-cure diseases where it can leverage our core R&D expertise to advance science. They are constantly working to create solutions that go beyond treating the illness to have a positive impact on patients’ lives, on societies—and on science itself.
The purpose of the Pharmacovigilance Manager / Drug Safety Officer position is to fulfil the responsibility for the coordination and execution of all aspects of pharmacovigilance / drug safety to ensure that all of the company’s statutory and ethical responsibilities are met.
Our client is based in the Amsterdam region and the requirements for the Pharmacovigilance Manager / Drug Safety Officer are:
- PhD or Master degree, in pharmaceutical, medical or life-sciences field;
- At least two years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a pharmacovigilance / drug safety role;
- Knowledge of Dutch pharmacovigilance guidelines & legislation;
- Computer skills: Ms Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, Adobe professional;
- Flexibility, willing and able to work outside office hours;
- Persuasive, effective communication skills are essential;
- Full professional proficiency in Dutch and English.
Interested in this position as a Pharmacovigilance Manager / Drug Safety Officer? Contact Rob Helmich firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 538 538 92.