Medical Science Liaison Hematology
For an extremely successfull top employer, Herakles Pharma Staffing is seeking a highly motivated Medical Science Liaison. Experience or a background in Oncology/Hematology is a must. Keywords are: success flow, growth, focus, transparent, ambitious, dynamic, inclusive environment, working hard with pleasure and all of this with an excellent benefit package!
Under the direction of the Senior Manager, you will operate within a matrix environment with close collaboration to the regional key account team and is owner of Medical Affairs execution in the field. The MSL implements and supports medical affairs (MA) programs including IITs, communicate complex cutting edge scientific information and research concepts to healthcare professionals (HCP) The MSL supports the medically related business goals of the assigned therapeutic area(s) in the development of regional MA tactics for a therapeutic area/ product and maximizes companies value propositions through medical and scientific projects/ meetings, services and expertise, for benefit of patients.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Execution of MA activities (including Medical Education programs, support for IITs where requested by the PI and upon local approval, etc.).
- Identifies new opportunities, implements and follows up on request investigator initiated trials and/or Clinical Development studies that support key product messages, based on medical and scientific data for external customers.
- Act as the affiliate disease expert, maintains strong product and disease knowledge.
- Implements and disseminates high quality complex scientific information to customers.
- Supports KOLs in developing concepts and protocols for IITs that support Companies products.
- Deliver scientific support to the Medical Advisor for the development of innovative medical education materials.
- Act as a scientific resource for Health Care Providers (HCP`s), answering off-label questions and questions regarding new indications and future Companies products.
- Provide comprehensive support of marketed Companies products and indications within a specified geographic area of the country and in line with the organizational objectives by visiting the targeted audience.
- Identify the need for adequate access for patients to Companies drugs in case of medical need.
- Establish and maintain a functional working relationship with medical, marketing and sales representatives working within the region and provide scientific support as required.
- Establish relationship with identified and targeted KOL´s, brand advocates, cooperative groups and key external audiences.
- Develop and deliver (formulary) presentations to individuals and groups; ensures that developed and delivered presentations received internal approval as described in the SOP Approval Promotional Materials.
- Support field medical education initiatives in line with the current licensed products and indications.
- Support development operations colleague(s) to ensure timelines and recruitment numbers are met and conflicts resolved upon request and approved by Clinical Operations representatives and the line manager of the RML.
- Develop and/or maintain a pool of high quality KOLs, brand advocates and key external audiences.
- Attend assigned medical and scientific meetings to: respond to inquiries from the medical community, address current scientific issues and present new data pertaining to Companies products.
- Develop required qualitative and quantitative reports; collates competitor information.
- Participate in special projects both regional, national and international as required.
- In conjunction with the Medical Director and/or the Medical Advisor, contact influential centers and investigators to participate in clinical registries/trials.
- Medical or scientific education or experience from similar positions.
- Minimum of 2/3 years of experience in a relevant area in the pharmaceutical industry (medical focus).
- Specific knowledge in Hematology and/or Oncology.
- Experience in Sales Force, Medical Affairs Department and/or Clinical Operations department of local affiliate.
- Demonstrates advanced communication and presentation skills, scientific and non-scientific.
- Applies advanced scientific/medical reading and writing skills.
- Demonstrates strong project management.
- Displays strong organizational and time management skills; multi-tasks effectively; serves as a role model for completing tasks and delivering on commitments in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates a strong customer orientation; is science- based and marketing-minded.
Albert Hollemans – email@example.com – 0622639519