Medical Science Liaison – (EXCLUSIEF)
EXCLUSIEVE VACATURE – Wij zoeken een Medical Science Liaison! Interessante dynamische functie. We staan open voor diverse profielen, van starter t/m MSL’s met ervaring. Cardio ervaring is een plus en het is ook mogelijk om door te groeien vanuit clinical sales. Het bedrijf is met name sterk in cardiovasculair producten, anti-infectives en er zitten onco producten in de pipeline.
De Nederlandse organisatie bestaat uit Sales, Marketing en Medical professionals die ressorteren onder het Head Commercial & Medical Operations met ondersteunde diensten HR en Finance.
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) demonstrates mastery and innovation in the ability to develop on-going professional relationships with national and regional healthcare opinion leaders and healthcare professionals to provide medical and scientific support for Companies initiatives in selected therapeutic areas. Within the agreed strategy, the MSL educates healthcare professionals, Companies internal colleagues (e.g. Medical, Marketing, and Sales), and decision makers in healthcare systems regarding therapeutic areas and related products and services developed and commercialized by the company. The MSL identifies and establishes networks for most effective and efficient medical-scientific communication.
Roles and Responsibilities for the function as a Medical Science Liaison: Liaises with thought leaders and medical centres to enhance acceptance and advocacy of Company contributions to advancing medical practice (products, evidence and services) within the scientific community
- Based on pre-defined segmentation and profiling criteria, identifies and maps qualified thought leaders and scientific networks on an international, national and regional level;
- Builds rapport and maintains peer to peer relationships with key influencers at major academic institutions, hospitals and scientific societies;
- Support speakers and key influencers in preparing and delivering presentations and scientific contributions upon request, e.g. accompanies to international and national congresses and scientific events;
- Ensures medical value messages on the products/areas of therapeutic interest are conveyed and advocacy for the Company contributions to medical practice (products, studies and services) is developed;
- Enhances company reputation in terms of medical and scientific expertise by engaging and discussing with thought leaders and key influencers on a high scientific level;
- Reactively and balanced advise thought leaders and clinicians on questions relating to product use (within and outside of the approved label) to better serve patient needs and in compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- Identifies topics of interest among the scientific community by capturing customer insights and needs and effectively engages with collaborative clinical groups to define medical programs and activities where appropriate;
- Effectively collaborates with medical advisor to develop supporting content for medical education programs;
- Is able to conduct scientific education programs in line with corporate requirements and ensure the validity of the scientific content;
- Effectively communicates expert opinion on scientific, medical and regulatory information through Ad boards or seminars and develops strong scientific relationships by ensuring integrity and accuracy of data.
Supports the development and implementation of clinical trials and registries as planned by the medical team at a local stage
- Brings local support to clinical studies and registries management by providing scientific consulting services to trial investigators
Provides scientific support to customer facing functions and conducts internal trainings to keep them updated on clinical data and scientific insight
- Effectively supports customer facing functions by providing medical expertise;
- Conducts internal scientific trainings on a regular basis to make sure all field force roles are aware of new clinical data and scientific insights;
- Supports market access client facing roles to open up regional and local level market access;
- Provides customized scientific support (e.g. presentations, slide-kits, etc.) as requested in line with applicable laws, rules and regulations and product strategy.
Continuously engages to improve Company capabilities building scientific knowledge and gathering competitive intelligence to enable effective decision-making, customer engagement and brand performance
- Acts proactively to understand competitor activities, strategies and programs and makes full use all company information systems and business tools to ensure competitive intelligence is disseminated broadly within the organisation;
- Effectively leverages insights on competitor behaviour to anticipate future industry trends and opportunities/threats for the Companyproducts/brands;
- Takes personal ownership for maintaining an expert understanding of all relevant clinical information for the Company brands, competitors and therapeutic areas;
- Supports the affiliate Medical Affairs department in development of Medical Affairs tactics of a therapeutic area or brand.
Conducts all activities in accordance with the applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Respects the rules governing relationships with Health Care Providers;
- Act in compliance with all local laws, rules and regulations;
- Declares immediately any adverse event or quality complaint to the responsible person for pharmacovigilance or quality control in accordance with the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Het ideale profiel heeft naast een passende achtergrond (MSc/PhD.) de juiste combi van skillset en mindset. We zoeken iemand met een sterke team spirit, gezonde leergierigheid, flexibiliteit/positiviteit en een proactieve houding.
- Contract start met 1 jaar, met bij goed functioneren onbepaalde tijd;
- 30 vakantiedagen;
- Net basis salaris met een bonusregeling;
- Lease auto;
- 0.8-1.0 FTE.
Interesse in deze vacature? Neem contact op met Albert Hollemans via email@example.com / 0622639519 (avonduren geen probleem)