Clinical Research Associate
With its head office in Amsterdam CR2O has extensive experience managing and implementing clinical trials in over 30 countries. To our customers, we are ‘just the right size’ CRO: we realise cost-effective study delivery locally or internationally within the defined regulatory framework, quality parameters, study timelines and budgets. We are a responsive, hands-on organisation with driven, enthusiastic staff, as evidenced by our very low employee turnover rate (<5%) and high repeat business rate (>90%).
One of the things that distinguish CR2O is its focus on quality and efficiency, at the best price available on the market. We believe in using highly qualified, independent professionals to make the difference in the process of realising your development goals. Our management is actively involved in all our clinical trial services and ensures that you receive the best support possible. This is in line with our business philosophy, which is based on customer satisfaction.
Due to growth of activities CR2O is seeking an experienced Clinical Research Associate 0.8 – 1.0 FTE office based in Amsterdam.
Responsibilities for the function as Clinical Research Associate:
- Performs site monitoring and in-house tasks according to instruction of PM/PL;
- Is thoroughly familiar with and follows all applicable procedures, policies and SOPs;
- Acts as contact person to study team;
- Contributes to CR2O’s Clinical continuous improvement efforts;
- Participates in investigators meetings if required per project;
- Maintains documentation of study related issues, enrolment status and expenses for billing activities;
- Interacts with PM and other functional group members to ensure timely resolution of project issues;
- Attends project team meetings as required.
Requirements for the function as Clinical Research Associate:
- (Bio)medical Bachelor / Master or equivalent;
- Excellent lanquage skills, English and Dutch are a must, French is a plus;
- A couple of years of experience as a Clinical Research Associate;
- Committed, eager and enthousiastic;
- Driving licence B is a must
Interested in this opportunity as a Clinical Research Associate? Please respond via this page. For questions please contact Albert Hollemans via firstname.lastname@example.org / 06-22639519 (evening hours are no problem)